Durdle Door.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
It's been photographed sooooo many times, but, not by me :)

Best viewed in Flickr. Click the photograph :)

My best photograph from a recent 7 days trip to Dorset with 6 follow photographers, including @blondie606 @Mark twiglet @Andrew Benbow @MrDrizz @Paul Cronin

In fact, I'd go as far to say that it's the best photograph I've ever taken. The side lighting was wonderful, the tranquil scene was a real pleasure to be within.

Thanks for the company guys, I really appreciated it and hope to see you all again in the near future.

Cheers.

Durdle Door :) by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Last edited:
You must be well chuffed with that, one of the best shots of Durdle Door I've seen. :clap:

Stunning shot, not often I show my missus photos off here but she loved it, and surprised me by knowing where it was :)

Great image Andy, how long was the exposure?

Lovely. I've just booked a campsite just up the road from DD for July. If I get any shots half as good as that I'll be chuffed.

Just seen this on your vlog Andy, Lovely image and does look even better on Flickr

Nice shot I like that.

A stunning image!!

You certainly caught some lovely light on the door there, that's a cracker from a popular place, matey.

Late as always I am @posiview ....belting shot that matey....needs printing & framing & hanging in pride of place :clap::clap:

Really like these types of image, something i hope to progress to. The sky looks awesome in this.

Back