Critique Durham University Stockton Campus

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Headed out for a sunrise that never really happened, so reverted to a long exposure monochrome version of the scene. This was taken from the Infinity Bridge that crosses the River Tees. I thought it would be interesting to try and get something different rather than just photographing the bridge again.

Durham University Stockton Campus by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

As usual, any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon.

Well done for picking something different, I would much rather see this than another shot of the bridge.

It looks nicely composed and processed with the exception of the top LH corner which looks a bit too noisy to me and detracts from the overall image a bit. I would also be tempted to try it without the LH phone mast which is drawing my eye away from the centre.

Wow, that water is fantastic ! Nice composition between the water and sky.

Well done for picking something different, I would much rather see this than another shot of the bridge.

It looks nicely composed and processed with the exception of the top LH corner which looks a bit too noisy to me and detracts from the overall image a bit. I would also be tempted to try it without the LH phone mast which is drawing my eye away from the centre.

Thanks Andrew. I’ll have a look at that crop.

Cheers,

Simon.

Back