Dusting off the camera gear

I hope I can one day become as rusty as you!
Very nice images well lit, well exposed and very well posed

I hope I can one day become as rusty as you!
Very nice images well lit, well exposed and very well posed

Thanks for your kind words. I don’t often get the time to shoot with the lights and then they need setting up, getting out so I don’t often bother.

We are hopefully doing some work to the garage so there might end up being a shooting space there!

Some nice shots there, I personally just wanted all of the hat in, I just think chopping the top off has retracted a section of the shot? If that makes sense.

Some nice shots there, I personally just wanted all of the hat in, I just think chopping the top off has retracted a section of the shot? If that makes sense.

That’s a fair point. Like I say Rusty!!

I’m not too bothered by the hat but I understand what you mean.

Thanks for commenting [emoji1474]

Shots 2, 6 & 8 are brilliant - they're all really nice portraits, but those 3 in particular really stand out for me - the crop on the 2nd is really nice & for the 6th, I think I'm going to have to prove photography is subjective and say that I think that the hat being cropped adds interest and focus to the shot - 8th shot is just a beautiful family moment.

Nicely done as always Shaheed (y)

Shots 2, 6 & 8 are brilliant - they're all really nice portraits, but those 3 in particular really stand out for me - the crop on the 2nd is really nice & for the 6th, I think I'm going to have to prove photography is subjective and say that I think that the hat being cropped adds interest and focus to the shot - 8th shot is just a beautiful family moment.

Nicely done as always Shaheed (y)

Thank you!

I’ve never been adverse to “chopping from the top” to draw focus into the subject, but as you say photography is very subjective!

The family pic is basically my eldest changing her mind about wanting to have a photo. My youngest asked for photos whilst the eldest said “just so you know, I’m not having any taken”. She jumped in, grabbed the hat and the gave her sister a piggy back!

Fun to shoot again and no doubt will so more soon!

Back