DXO Nik Collection

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
A good few years ago I loved Google Nik Collection and would use it in every photo I'd edit, then I moved to a different camera system and also a PC which is an Imac 27. Is DXO Nik Collection worth the £129 as I'd love to have it back again for my editing with C1 Pro and Affinity Photo.

IMO no - the original NIK collection is still available free from the Google server.

They have a 30 day demo of the current version, so you can see if the new features are useful to you.

A bit late to this thread but I've just spotted that my old NIK Collection has gone missing after a recent CC update. I clicked on the links in Retune's post above but nothing happens.

Any help or advice please?

A bit late to this thread but I've just spotted that my old NIK Collection has gone missing after a recent CC update. I clicked on the links in Retune's post above but nothing happens.

I read a while ago that any sort of updates would get rid of the old Nik Collection.

It still works.
Right click save as.
Chrome says it's a dangerous file because it's an executable, you have to allow it then off it goes.
Your browser may vary.

It still works.
Right click save as.
Chrome says it's a dangerous file because it's an executable, you have to allow it then off it goes.
Your browser may vary.
That worked. Brilliant, thanks for the help, really appreciated.

Back