Wild Eagle diving in last light

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
Hadn't posted here for a while, schedule has been relentless. Here's one from last week when the light is at its best. Hope you like it. I have also created a small gallery for White-tailed Eagles on my website, direct link here.

DSC_3447.jpg

Last edited:
The shots on your website are stunning. I've got a trip to Mull coming up in late April to see these (amongst other species!), really hoping for some good weather for the boat trip we have planned.

Fabulous picture! But so are so many of your other photos throughout your web site.

superb

Yeah, that's a bit good, well, pretty awesome actually. (y)

Hoping for a go this year myself

Thanks everyone, and good luck to those planning to have a go. The WTE is a beautiful & majestic bird that I'm never tired of photographing.

You're giving me a very tough time trying to nit pick on this one Des! Lets just settle for it being spot on!

Was this over in Scandinavia or did you luck out with the light in Scotland? I'd love to shoot these, and this is a very high standard to equal

Mike

You're giving me a very tough time trying to nit pick on this one Des! Lets just settle for it being spot on!

Was this over in Scandinavia or did you luck out with the light in Scotland? I'd love to shoot these, and this is a very high standard to equal

Mike

Many thanks Mike, this is from a tour I lead every year in Norway - there are some details on my site. Scotland is great if you have limited time and or budget but it's totally different to a dedicated photo tour focusing on WTE.

Many thanks Mike, this is from a tour I lead every year in Norway - there are some details on my site. Scotland is great if you have limited time and or budget but it's totally different to a dedicated photo tour focusing on WTE.

Cheers Des - I took a look at your site after i asked the question - probably should have looked first!

Some beautiful Eagle shots there - stunning light available. If I ever get the pennies available I'll happily come on the tour with you!. Sadly not an option right now though

Mike

“Cracking” set of images, nuff said.(y)

George.

Back