Eagles at Eagle Heights

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
OK, the kites out of the way, I shall explain. Today I finally got over to Eagle Heights in Kent and had a whale of a time with the feathered and furry residents. Please be warned I shall be boring you rigid with these shots by the time I have them all done.

First of all the Eagles - Bald Eagle first

DSC_9997.jpg

DSC_9956.jpg

..and then the African Sea Eagle

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

Great captures LL and loads better than I managed on my trip to EH ... (y) ... but that portrait is simply stunning in all respects ... :clap:

:p

Excellent portrait (no2) (y)

Thankyou boys (y)

damn!! just realised I havent cloned the tethers out on that last shot :bonk:

Nice Going LL (y)
(Thats "Jesses" BTW :))

:notworthy: thankyou kind sir, and radio aerials too, in case they decide to 'do one' ;)

(y)
Without sounding to anal that would be telemetry transmitters or Tx for short
Ok I'll :coat: :D

Excellent captures LL.... Its a great day out there and you have just reminded me it is time for a revisit whilst the suns here...

shutterman

Excellent captures LL.... Its a great day out there and you have just reminded me it is time for a revisit whilst the suns here...

shutterman

Today was really quiet, maybe about 50 visitors around in all. I was chatting to another Nikonista who said he had been there on Sunday and it was absolutely packed out, you couldnt move round the flying arena, so very glad I went on a weekday

No:2 is really a SUPERB shot - Excellent (y)(y)

Steve

Yep it does get packed... I think I will be packing the bag now and visit there tomorrow ... once again great captures...

Shutterman

Lovely shots, No 2 I think for me

Lovely shots Yvonne. I'll have to pay a visit to Eagle Heights.

Difficult shots-you have done well.
first and last for me.

And isn't it great fun ? :)

Sorry, that may have come across as rude. Wasn't meant to. Lovely birds, I've been lucky enough to see them fishing in the wild...

:LOL: dont worry, I didnt take it as rude and I am very jeaous that you have seen them fishing in the wild, must be an awesome sight.

Very nice indeed LL.
Dean:)

Back