Eagles in their Natural Habitat.

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Not that I'm biased, but I think 1 and 4 are my favourites too. Well done hubby x

Really impressive shots, can't pick a favorite because they're all excellent.

Sorry for the slow replies,
fantastic shots
can i ask what lens lenth you used
I am using a 300 f2.8 with a 2x teleconverter, although 600mm can be a little long. This is on a FF body by the way.
Cheers, Andrew.

Hi Andrew. A great selection indeed! (My vote is for #1 and #4 as well!)

There was a 1/2 hour programme on Forces TV a couple of weeks ago following the enthusiasts who patiently wait in the Mach Loop. I don't think that I would be patient enough!

Thank you.
Hi Andrew. A great selection indeed! (My vote is for #1 and #4 as well!)

There was a 1/2 hour programme on Forces TV a couple of weeks ago following the enthusiasts who patiently wait in the Mach Loop. I don't think that I would be patient enough!
It was a great show and nice to have some recognition for what is at the end of the day support for our armed forces and what they are doing when they put their lives on the line for the rest of us. As for being patient, unless you happen to be on your own there is normally a friendly and very knowledgable group to help pass the time. Well worth a visit and the waiting if necessary.
Cheers, Andrew.

Thank you.
It was a great show and nice to have some recognition for what is at the end of the day support for our armed forces and what they are doing when they put their lives on the line for the rest of us. As for being patient, unless you happen to be on your own there is normally a friendly and very knowledgable group to help pass the time. Well worth a visit and the waiting if necessary.
Cheers, Andrew.
I would probably just be tucking into my ham roll as the action happened!

Luckily there always seems to be someone able to give a heads up, but you do develop a 1000 metre stare lol.

Well done -all great shots. I'd love to go there but I believe there is quite a hill to climb. Years of beer, fags and a 600mm would kill me.

Dave, I struggle a bit. You just have to take your time and remember it is a lot easier on the way down.
Cheers, Andrew.

Back