Early morning on the South Downs

Nice shot loving the lines. The WB looks surprisingly warm for such cold conditions.

Thank you very much for you comments and feedback, I'm taking them on board.

THAT is killer !!
Wish it was on my wall, but then again, every time I looked at it, I'd kick myself in the ass, knowing I didn't shoot it !!!
Well done, my friend !!

It's quite exceptional, I love it. It's quite intriguing as at very first glance, it plays with the eye a little, then you see it for what it is, a very fine image that would look good on any wall.

Sorry about the late reply, for some reason I'm not receiving notifications.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated @Dale.

I always thing a great image is one that makes me go back and look at it, which I've done several times with this shot!

Definitely a case of right place, right time. Is it a location you've visited previously ie did you have a plan, or was it good luck?

Either way, I really like it!

I love the image, it is very tranquil and lovely to see the South Downs getting air time too

Lovely scene.
Can I ask where along the south downs that is?
It looks familiar.

I always thing a great image is one that makes me go back and look at it, which I've done several times with this shot!

Definitely a case of right place, right time. Is it a location you've visited previously ie did you have a plan, or was it good luck?

Either way, I really like it!

Thank you so much @Rides and Rambles!
I came across this place whilst out for a walk recently. I decided to go back with the camera one morning I had a bit of time. Nothing really planned, pure luck!

I love the image, it is very tranquil and lovely to see the South Downs getting air time too
South Downs don't seem to be too popular but in my opinion they have quite a lot to offer, some stunning views, lots of layers... @Olly B
Thank you by the way.

Back