Ebay £1 selling fees

No catches. You have to accept the offer first though.

Still the same eBay issues that one would normally encounter. For something high value now I’m more than likely to sell it to MPB for the hassle free deal.

You can either list it at a fixed price with no time limit to get the £1 fee offer or on a 7 /10 day auction whichever suit . Sold lots of high value items on there for a quid no problems. Also put it in the global program .
I did nearly get ripped a couple of months ago by a buyer from Italy ,turned out to be a stolen/unauthorised account after the camera was posted ,but seller protection simply covered it .. only problem I have had in 15 years and a couple of thousand sales

No catches. You have to accept the offer first though.

Still the same eBay issues that one would normally encounter. For something high value now I’m more than likely to sell it to MPB for the hassle free deal.

I use the £1 offer a lot , you certainly don't have to accept the 1st offer.

If item does not sell, within 28? days, it will be relisted automatically and then normal ebay fees are paid

You can't expect it to read.

If item does not sell, within 28? days, it will be relisted automatically and then normal ebay fees are paid
Nope you can now list as good till cancelled

Seems to be a mix up here over offers , first off the £1 offer applies to your selling fees . Nothing at all to do with chancer offers .. you still have to pay PayPal fees. .. the global shipping program GSP for short means all you have to do is send the item to e/bays central warehouse and they then courier it onwards and do all customs checks for you . Plus get the item signed for at the other end . If for instance you put £5 postage on it that’s all you pay even if it’s going to New Zealand .
The local e/bay site will advertise it with the buyers full postal charges ,nothing to do with you . All you need when filling in details is box size and weight .. also take into account the £ is p*** poor at the moment making our items a bargain

Nope:) Item must sell within the first listing period, 30 days, to qualify for the sell for £1 offer.
Not saying you're wrong but I couldn't find anything about 30 days listing period in their T&C's. I do know that recently eBay made all BIN listings good till cancelled.

Last edited:
Yes they are all good till cancelled but if not sold within 30 days the BIN listing ends and is automatically relisted -which is when normal fees apply.

Yes they are all good till cancelled but if not sold within 30 days the BIN listing ends and is automatically relisted -which is when normal fees apply.

sorry buddy, I have had £1 listings sell after way longer than that for a £1 fee

Lucky you:)

From ebay offer message(my bold)

*Valid from 21 Feb 2020 until 24 Feb 2020. Maximum fee per sold listing. Applies to final value fees on up to 100 listings. Item must sell within the first listing period. No insertion fees apply. Private sellers only. T&Cs apply.

Lucky you:)

From ebay offer message(my bold)

*Valid from 21 Feb 2020 until 24 Feb 2020. Maximum fee per sold listing. Applies to final value fees on up to 100 listings. Item must sell within the first listing period. No insertion fees apply. Private sellers only. T&Cs apply.

yes that's right the first listing period, good till cancelled falls under the first listing period.

So we agree IF sold within the first listing period-which is 30 days- just pay the £1
If not sold during the first listing period, the item is relisted automatically and normal fees apply

Seems to be a mix up here over offers , first off the £1 offer applies to your selling fees . Nothing at all to do with chancer offers .. you still have to pay PayPal fees. .. the global shipping program GSP for short means all you have to do is send the item to e/bays central warehouse and they then courier it onwards and do all customs checks for you . Plus get the item signed for at the other end . If for instance you put £5 postage on it that’s all you pay even if it’s going to New Zealand .
The local e/bay site will advertise it with the buyers full postal charges ,nothing to do with you . All you need when filling in details is box size and weight .. also take into account the £ is p*** poor at the moment making our items a bargain

You have to accept the offer of £1 listing fees, it’s not automatically applied.

It would be better to say activate the offer to save confusion.

You have to accept the offer of £1 listing fees, it’s not automatically applied.

It would be better to say activate the offer to save confusion.
totally correct

Back