Critique Edinburgh Fringe Festival

These are all good shots but they don't tell me they're of the Fringe. They could be any street, in any town really.

The last shot is nice but the legs in the back of the shot are a bit distracting, especially the woman in the Roman sandals.

These are all good shots but they don't tell me they're of the Fringe. They could be any street, in any town really.

The last shot is nice but the legs in the back of the shot are a bit distracting, especially the woman in the Roman sandals.

Thank you very much for the feedback there Mac - it's really appreciated.

You know I never even gave the context another thought when I chose which shots to share here first. Lesson learned and here's another small selection which I hope portrays the faces of the Fringe:

I like these........Tried looking on the phone 1st and looked a tad dark but on laptop all the detail shines...........really nice and cracking effect. Are some of them HDR? Nice all the same.

Andy

I like these........Tried looking on the phone 1st and looked a tad dark but on laptop all the detail shines...........really nice and cracking effect. Are some of them HDR? Nice all the same.

Andy

Huge thanks for the feedback Andy - none of these are HDR. I have processed using LR, Nik Colour Efex, Nik Silver Efex and my wacom :)

Back