Beginner Edinburgh's German Market

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd share a few shots taken recently on our trip across to the capital:

As I understand it the "Star Flyer" (shots two & three) was grounded recently due to safety issues which makes me glad I opted to stay on Terra Firma. And as you can see by the end of this very short set we managed to safely find the pub :)

Like them :) The first doesn't do much for me, but adds to the set by giving an impression of what is there. Nice atmosphere in the shots too, especially the last....really invites you in the image. Nicely done :)

Thought I'd share a few shots taken recently on our trip across to the capital:

As I understand it the "Star Flyer" (shots two & three) was grounded recently due to safety issues which makes me glad I opted to stay on Terra Firma. And as you can see by the end of this very short set we managed to safely find the pub :)

A base of one of the pods came off and just missed a guy I know who was standing nearby taking photos. :eek:

PS Great images.

A base of one of the pods came off and just missed a guy I know who was standing nearby taking photos. :eek:

PS Great images.

Didn't realise it was actually that bad - hope your mate is all right?

PS Great images.

Thanks Davie

Really nice set of images....

Thank you Kenny :)

1 and 2 here. I'm not getting three. The pub shot is well captured

Thank you as well Steve - Number three is a distance shot of the star flyer. I was attempting to add some sort of perspective to the shot hence the buildings. Number four is one of my limited attempts at bokeh. It'll take time I know but I'm just learning - I know I'll get there :)

Oh and the pub was very inviting too ;)

Last edited:
Back