Editing Images Of Yourself... Just weird!

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
So I needed some profile shots doing for a project Ive been asked to be involved in - a fellow togger friend obliged to take the shots as we both collaborated on composition, and he directed me being the pro that he is... then I agreed to do the edits.. Here's a few which I/we were happy with - I actually hate having my picture taken so it was a learning curve for me too. Being and being on the opposite side of the lens was strange ha - CC or comments on anything welcomed...

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Very cool shots! If Spock was a hipster!
I can't really fault any of them. Lighting is good, poses are good, processing is good. They're just good.
I can't stand getting my photo taken either, I wonder if thats true of all serious shooters?

Very cool shots! If Spock was a hipster!
I can't really fault any of them. Lighting is good, poses are good, processing is good. They're just good.
I can't stand getting my photo taken either, I wonder if thats true of all serious shooters?

ha ha thanks mate - not been called spock for a good 18 years - cheeky tw@! ha ha

thanks again buddy! It was quite fun to be honest but I still have having it done

I'm gobsmacked at that, with the fringe and the side burns you are very like him but that's no bad thing
I hate being front of camera too so good on you for being brave. I like the set, it's very cool urban look is well lit. Would look great in a urb ex with brickwork graffiti etc IMO
I assume the project is head and shoulders? A bit of variety would enhance the shoot in that respect but I like these

I'm gobsmacked at that, with the fringe and the side burns you are very like him but that's no bad thing
I hate being front of camera too so good on you for being brave. I like the set, it's very cool urban look is well lit. Would look great in a urb ex with brickwork graffiti etc IMO
I assume the project is head and shoulders? A bit of variety would enhance the shoot in that respect but I like these

Thanks Bruce.

Right. That's it! New hair ha ha..... Stand by..... (In about 6 weeks)

Will have to give major credit to the man behind the camera gor the lighting. He did v good!

Lmao @ spock!... True though :D (sorry) as said not a bad thing at all!

I'm another that hates being in front of the camera, I think quite a few of us do!

These are very cool though, love the lighting and processing works really well.

Not keen on the first one, personally. I was thinking Liam Gallager especially the second one, nice lighting cool guy

I dig all the characters you pulled out in these but
not so much the chosen renditions. I see them as
flat in mid tones and low in micro contrast.

Back