Eilean Donan Castle

Your processing works well to make the castle stand out, plus I like that you have chosen to leave out the entry bridge and concentrate on the building. There's just enough colour in the grass and flag to lift the shot a bit, and I'm wondering if it would take a slight warming through changing the colour balance to cloudy maybe? Just a thought.

Thanks Guys
It was quite a bleak day on Friday between hail showers.
I actually added a Warm Up Photo filter in CC then removed it from the castle using a layer mask.
I then ran the Sponge tool over the grass and roof to add a wee bit of saturation.

Mike

I have to agree it's really nice seeing a different angle on this, what a beautiful place and nice processing too :)

My favourite castle and the catalyst to many holidays in the area. Well done.

One of the best I've seen for sure (y)

Well composed the castle taking centre stage with the mountains bringing up the background,the top left corner mountain appears to have some snow on it which really helps to complete the scene.
Overall a very sinister shot but works very well.
GEORGE.

Best take on that castle that I have ever come across. Really well composed picture, with main subject high-lighted in front of the suitably fore-shortened view of the mountains looming majestically from across the loch. and most subtle and effective pp to my mind,

Back