Eilean Donan Castle.......

I like it but might suggest cropping the foremost bank of seaweed out and if it is cropped a bit more space at the top of the frame would be mega.
Cheers Steve, I did think about cropping out the seaweed but was then cutting off the christmas tree reflection.
let me know what you think.....

P1050582b by robert shearer, on Flickr

Much better. I wouldn’t worry about the reflection of the Xmas tree - it’s not defined and quite rippled from a) the long exposure b) the water is not remotely still.

Had it been mirrored it would be a different concern. Better with more sky. Room for copy text if you ever sell it for commercial use.

Last edited:
Nice Bob. I like the Christmas tree too, the way it stands against the background and is quite isolated and also something a bit different to the norm. I like my reflections too and that would have been nice here but the water has been handled well as it is. A very nice image, can see that on a wall.

I love that image, really nice to see all the scaffolding has gone from when we were up a few years ago

Nice Bob. I like the Christmas tree too, the way it stands against the background and is quite isolated and also something a bit different to the norm. I like my reflections too and that would have been nice here but the water has been handled well as it is. A very nice image, can see that on a wall.

I love that image, really nice to see all the scaffolding has gone from when we were up a few years ago

Cheers guys.

Back