Wild Emergence.

Very cool shooting, Dale! (y)(y)(y)

Wondered, as you don't normally see those BG colours from his hide. Lovely image btw.

I was going to give it a try if I'm ever in that part of the UK, mainly for the Sparrowhawk.

Thank you Wez. This is a new hide that Alan is setting up.

Great shot dale, nice work

A stunning image.............goes to lookup that location...?

Looks like a great place to make the effort for a few days holiday in the area to include a booked session :)

Looks like a great place to make the effort for a few days holiday in the area to include a booked session :)

It's a smashing area and also not far north of here and you're in some spectacular scenery, as well as wildlife abundance.

Thank you Dunc.

You could try Dean Mason Wildlife Photography, he's based in Dorset and does various spices, might be worth a look. (y)

Print it!! Ahh mate i'm stoked for ya.

Dale all those goldies taught me one thing: it is no easy thing this timing lark,with these little fast guys It doesn't matter how much things are set up ,you still have to do something !!.
Just fabulous mate that camera is pretty cool the detail looks awsome

Don't be shy posting more.... colours and bkg are wonderful. I'd love to see more please Dale
good on ya mate !! Beautiful !!
stu

Print it!! Ahh mate i'm stoked for ya.

Dale all those goldies taught me one thing: it is no easy thing this timing lark,with these little fast guys It doesn't matter how much things are set up ,you still have to do something !!.
Just fabulous mate that camera is pretty cool the detail looks awsome

Don't be shy posting more.... colours and bkg are wonderful. I'd love to see more please Dale
good on ya mate !! Beautiful !!
stu

Hey Stu, thanks for that mate, means a lot. It was a wonderful experience and one I'd like to repeat, a great day out.

There are other pics, but more static than this one, I'm still going through them but I may post a few more.

Back