Em's 52 for 2017 - You added

It looks pretty symmetrical to me, very colourful and well thought out design :)

Looks great to me too. I had no idea the Beano was still going: a real blast from the past for me, though it looks a lot slicker than the old paper comic I had back in the dark ages;)

Looks great to me too. I had no idea the Beano was still going: a real blast from the past for me, though it looks a lot slicker than the old paper comic I had back in the dark ages;)
Thanks John :) My seven year old won't read anything else at the moment - his excitement when it's delivered is pretty much the same as mine was *cough* years ago. Lots of the same characters are in there too.

That looks great Emma ... that's a very eye catching photo, I love the bright colours and the arrangement, really nicely done.
Thanks Susie - it was a bit rushed so I'm glad it turned out ok :)

Love the colours Emma and I used to read this more than 50 years ago and had lots of back Numbers.

You say it was rushed but it is spot on for me, no crit :clap:

Symmetrical enough for me. A cheerful, colourful image ... I just have to see the Beano logo and it raises a smile. :D

Wow that's colourful :wide eyes:, I like the symmetry and the back numbers link, a pass for me :)
Thanks Dean :)

Love the colours Emma and I used to read this more than 50 years ago and had lots of back Numbers.

You say it was rushed but it is spot on for me, no crit :clap:
Phew...got away with it ;) Thank you Jill!

Symmetrical enough for me. A cheerful, colourful image ... I just have to see the Beano logo and it raises a smile. :D
Me too David - I'm not sure who spends longer reading the back numbers tbh :whistle:

A fun and very colourful shot, definitely brightens up a dreary day.
That's been needed here lately that's for sure Chris :)

What a lovely bright shot! Looks pretty symmetrical to me as well. Hope you get over the virus quickly.
Thanks Steve - it's on the way out now I hope.

Beano Summer Special used to be the highlight of my summer hols!
I'm happy the shot is bringing back a few memories for everyone Mark :)

If thats YMCA,you're doing it wrong!
Lovely soft background with those rolling hills and mist.

@Hertsman Lol -it was all a bit static, I yelled 'pose!' and this was what I got. Pretty much one shot as they have no patience for my photography faffing ;)

yeah... we can tell ur dog is the photogenic one amongst them.... as for 'dad'...well.. its his age im sure, though "been there, still doing the dad dance"

I really like this shot, looks like a fun day out with the family, made me smile :) a really cheerful picture. A very attractive scene.

I take it routine is for the children at school for break time, could you have borrowed a child to run past in the background with a slow shutter speed?

Love the colours of the comics, wonderful to read as a child.

Great scenery in the background, lots of opportunities for poses for your family.

(y)

I take it routine is for the children at school for break time, could you have borrowed a child to run past in the background with a slow shutter speed?

Love the colours of the comics, wonderful to read as a child.

Great scenery in the background, lots of opportunities for poses for your family.

(y)
Thanks for the lovely feedback. There was a child coming onto the playground as I took the shot, but i think it would have been a privacy breach, even with very shallow dof - we have to be very careful!

Love this one Emma ... from big FG to misty horizon with crazy people situated nicely in between. :clap:

Sorry Emma, but I didn't realise you were related to the Village People.
There is a somewhat dreamy look to the landscape which is really nice.
is this going on your mantelpiece?
There's a bit of a theme going on here with the Village People :) I'm not sure about the mantelpiece, but I will print it out - I don't do that often enough!

Certainly looks like an Attractive afternoon walk with your Attractive family :D Definitely a keeper (y)
Cheers Jill :)

Love this one Emma ... from big FG to misty horizon with crazy people situated nicely in between. :clap:
Thanks David :D

Lovely fun family photo with a stunning location, couldn't ask for much more than that.
Thank you Steve!

Back