End of the line.

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Old train carriages which looked really nice and colourful in there state of disrepair but don't think I have captured them well enough to show that. The flaking paint and rust did look rather nice and may be worth another shot next time i'm near by.
The_end_of_the_line2.jpg

The_end_of_the_line3.jpg

Thanks for looking and comments welcome.
Ken.

I think you've captured that well Ken - I'm not sure why you're unhappy with those?

CT said:
I think you've captured that well Ken - I'm not sure why you're unhappy with those?
Just seems the colour is flat compared to what it was actually like, not as vibrant.
Thanks Ct.

KenCo1964 said:
Just seems the colour is flat compared to what it was actually like, not as vibrant.
Thanks Ct.
Shooting at ISO 800, which was the order of the day, may not have helped like.

Good pics Ken, and I think the slightly subdued tones suit the subject. Speaking of which, would you mind letting me know where they are? I might have a run down sometime.

Adrian said:
Good pics Ken, and I think the slightly subdued tones suit the subject. Speaking of which, would you mind letting me know where they are? I might have a run down sometime.
Certainly Adrian, They are at the Marley Hill station just outside Tanfield lee, Stanley. I don't mind meeting up if you are not sure where this is, would like to try this again myself. Thanks for the comments.
Ken.

KenCo1964 said:
Certainly Adrian, They are at the Marley Hill station just outside Tanfield lee, Stanley. I don't mind meeting up if you are not sure where this is, would like to try this again myself. Thanks for the comments.
Ken.

Ah - I know it. I might well meet up sometime there - assuming the weather gets better!

Just a little place and not much of anything else there. There is a car park there and on crossing the bridge to get to the station, these are in a field straight in front over the bridge. Info Tanfield Railway and Near by Causey Arch.
Hope that helps.

Back