End of Year Shoot in New Studio

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
So I finally got round to dusting off the cobwebbs (or some of them) in my new studio space for a final shoot of 2018. We tried a variety of styles and over all i'm pretty happy with some of the results. Thought I would share some of the images to see what folks think.

PC300017-Edit-2.jpg

PC300089-Edit-2.jpg

PC300225-Edit.jpg

PC300243-Edit-4.jpg PC300129-Edit.jpg

Numbers 2 and 4 are my favourites. On number 1 the skin on the left pelvic area (as you look at it) distracts me. Having said that, I'd be delighted if I could do any as good as these :)

I agree, much better indeed :)

I really like the last 3. There are a few things I could be super picky about but that seems unnecessary - 'cos they're good.

I'm not a fan of the position of the nose shadow in the first two. If it's going to be that wide, hard-edged and dense then it needs to fall downwards (but not cross the lips) IMO.

I really like the last 3. There are a few things I could be super picky about but that seems unnecessary - 'cos they're good.

I'm not a fan of the position of the nose shadow in the first two. If it's going to be that wide, hard-edged and dense then it needs to fall downwards (but not cross the lips) IMO.

Thank you. Always happy to listen to critique, no matter how picky. That's how we improve, and we never stop learning :)

Back