Enjoying the view

Name
Justin
Edit My Images
Yes
I dont do people photos - much to the disgust of my Mrs - I'm not very good at them and they just don't do it for me - but I like looking at Street photos of people.

This lady came and stood near me enjoying the magnificent view ah Chateau Villandry and I thought well why not try my new 50-230 !!

I saw this in your flickr stream earlier when looking at your Loire shots.
I think I prefer the other version of this, the wider shot gives her more context and more to look at (in the background) and she's less cut off by the framing.
Liking the B&W conversion, is that Fuji in-camera or Lightroom?

They're both good shots, but I'd have preferred the background to be less out of focus, possibly giving a hint of what she was looking at.

2nd is much better, quite like the out of focus, makes it feel far more contemplative (not entirely sure that is a word, someone please advise). The 1st crop just makes it feel like you were just too close with the lens you had on.

2nd is much better, quite like the out of focus, makes it feel far more contemplative (not entirely sure that is a word, someone please advise). The 1st crop just makes it feel like you were just too close with the lens you had on.

Can see your point - I just like the detail on that one - the hairs on her arms etc

Back