EPHOTOZINE using my Venus lens review.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Well done Paul that's good news indeed. I'm still holding fire at the moment about one of these lenses but seriously thinking about getting one.(y)

George.

Well done Paul that's good news indeed. I'm still holding fire at the moment about one of these lenses but seriously thinking about getting one.(y)

George.

Cheers George. Their next offering being produced is to be a 15mm wide angle macro lens!

Paul.

Their next offering being produced is to be a 15mm wide angle macro lens!

Paul.
Yes, I read about that and something I'd be interested in (although I'm also interested in the Venus lens, I can't justify it at the moment, having the MP-E).

I'm looking to get the 11-22 EF-M with the intention of using it on extension tubes, but maybe I should hang on a bit...

Congrats on the publication!

Well done

Yes, I read about that and something I'd be interested in (although I'm also interested in the Venus lens, I can't justify it at the moment, having the MP-E).

I'm looking to get the 11-22 EF-M with the intention of using it on extension tubes, but maybe I should hang on a bit...

Thank you gents :)

Paul.

Great news Paul fingers crossed you can get sent the sample 15mm Macro to review of course ;)

Tim check that out first as doubt it will work as you will be focusing inside the lens may work upto 18mm. I can't use tubes on 11-16mm just not possible even with just a 12mm tube.

Well done Paul, dont know how I missed this thread. :banghead:

Back