Epping and Ongar Railway 1940's Event -- Rolleicord Vb

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Dressed up in 'Flat cap' as in 1940's and took my Rolleicord Vb loaded with 1993 dated ORWO NP22 film which I processed in my Home-Made 'FX-4 1+1 Formula'and scanned with CANON 9000F Mk II. I used fill-in flash from a Philips 25CB unit.
EOR 01.jpgEOR 02.jpgEOR 03.jpg

Fab set there Pete :)

Some COLOUR ones to follow hopefully today -- I took film to BOOTS Brentwood Branch - not doing it myself this time.

I always enjoyed the look of Rollie shots with fill flash, and yours are no exception.
For many years that was my go to for weddings and the like, though I had Rolleiflexes and the big Braun F80 flash pack and head, with the very fast for the time, 2 second recycle, It was a real power beast and you could shoot larger groups outside, with flash alone at F8 at 400 ASA.

I wonder if the colony of little black scorpions has survived at Ongar Station? They were relics from the days when fruit and veg used to come out from Covent Garden, there were also a few at the yard of the wholesale greengrocers at the bottom of Coopers Hill opposite the Two Brewers, I worked in an office above the shop (now cafe) in the early 80's and you could spot them at night with a UV lamp as they glow green. They might have glowed all day with a big flashgun ;)

Last edited:
Back