Equestrian

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Bin #3 and #6 ..and #1 is only just a keeper... You already know why don't you :)

For me you have the wrong angles being side on.. not even proper at that... I would have gone in front or front side slightly..

If you are new at shooting at horses sports, I would say they are very good picture. Like KIPAX, the above posting say about being in the wrong angles, I would agree. Perhaps next time you'll shoot in different angles, and see them for yourself. Equine Photography is something I would like to become - either in horse racing or in polo, but I am far behind in these pictures!!!

Bin #3 and #6 ..and #1 is only just a keeper... You already know why don't you :)

For me you have the wrong angles being side on.. not even proper at that... I would have gone in front or front side slightly..
I know what you mean, unfortunately the set up was different to last time so I couldnt get the 3 quarter front type shot that I would have liked to have done, but I'll deffo keep that in mind - cheers matey

If you are new at shooting at horses sports, I would say they are very good picture. Like KIPAX, the above posting say about being in the wrong angles, I would agree. Perhaps next time you'll shoot in different angles, and see them for yourself. Equine Photography is something I would like to become - either in horse racing or in polo, but I am far behind in these pictures!!!
Cheers Graham

Timing in 2,3,4 and 6 is wrong, the horse looks like it's floating above the jump rather than jumping over. 5 is probably the best of the bunch but watch for chopping off the jump feet, I would prefer to see them with minimal PP as I think this spoils the colours a little.

Back