Escape of the Ring of Fire --- Further YN24EX testing

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
More testing this is new front bracket mounting move heads a bit further back and installing some modified softboxes.

Light still too specular and needs some refining if this is the method I will use going forward.

_13A8800-2
by Bryn_Thomas, on Flickr

_13A8824

_13A8744

_13A8740

_13A8724

_13A8728-2

_13A8795-2

_13A8797-2

:ty:

5, 6, & 8 really hit the button for me!

No. 5 is the best imo, really like the colours.
Hope this works out for you and they manage to get a Nikon version.

I might have to get one to see how it stacks up against my mt-24ex, if anything like the yn600 rt is to the ex580 ll then l would imagine we will be in for a treat. I will look forward to more of your findings Bryn.

I might have to get one to see how it stacks up against my mt-24ex, if anything like the yn600 rt is to the ex580 ll then l would imagine we will be in for a treat. I will look forward to more of your findings Bryn.

No point mate its pretty much identical as far as I can see... (slightly different flash head shapes) but the light and power out of the thing makes it very very capable... its as powerful if not more so than my twin 270 ex II setup :D

Some wonderful shots there Bryn, the colour and detail are spot on but I can't help but smile at no8, the eyes have it :)

No point mate its pretty much identical as far as I can see... (slightly different flash head shapes) but the light and power out of the thing makes it very very capable... its as powerful if not more so than my twin 270 ex II setup :D
From the pics it looks great and at the price well worth a play with, it may even be better than the canon equivalent. I was thinking of sorting flash for the sigma 180mm f2.8 l have and this may be the answer. I will follow you with interest.

From the pics it looks great and at the price well worth a play with, it may even be better than the canon equivalent. I was thinking of sorting flash for the sigma 180mm f2.8 l have and this may be the answer. I will follow you with interest.

Send me the sigma 180mm and I'll test it for you. Hehe well jealous.

Back