Eternal embrace

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got a shot of some Burnet moths that im happy with. They were very well behaved models, and let me take my time over the shot. :)

Eternal_embrace_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

:eek: That is really something MK!

:thinking: I wonder what they are saying to each other :LOL:

Excellent shot that man (y)

Good capture..... Is that really 1600 iso on a Nikon? You'll have the Canon noise abatement society looking you up! :thinking:

Great shot good composition, but looks a little flat and dull. Could do with a levels tweak and a bit of saturation.

Cheers chaps and chapettes

Good capture..... Is that really 1600 iso on a Nikon? You'll have the Canon noise abatement society looking you up! :thinking:

I know, madness isn't it. Sometimes im dissapointed with the noise at ISO400, then sometimes you get shots like this.:shrug: I have run it through a bit of noise removal, but even before hand it wasn't too bad. I think my trick of deliberatly overexposing shots by .3EV certainly helps.

Great shot good composition, but looks a little flat and dull. Could do with a levels tweak and a bit of saturation.

Thanks. I would have to disagree im afraid. Ive played quite a lot with the levels and saturation, and im happy with how it is now. If I pushde the contrast up much more, I would begin to lose detail in the darker parts of the fur. Also if I pushed the saturation up further, the wings would start to look unnaturally colourfull, and the red would become too intense. Thank for the comment though. :)

"This is your idea of a romantic meal for 2?!"

great shot btw

great shot..used to be loads of these at a local reserve but haven't seen many this year.

They were very well behaved models, and let me take my time over the shot. :)

Yeah, think they may have been slightly pre-occupied lol.

Good clear shot though. I think the expose to the right thing has obviously worked to bring the noise levels down a smidge.

Good work that man!

Yep, excellent shot. Focus and exposure are both bang on the money. Good work.

And no lush green background!

AND ... :thinking: ... what's wrong with being lush ... and Green ... :shrug:

Got to be one of your personal best so far MK ... (y) ... great timing (?) and super composition makes all the difference ... :clap:

:p

Just excellent :clap:

Back