Name
Laurence
Edit My Images
No
49523196121_bb592d39a8_c.jpg

First day out with my new (to me) Sony A9

Lucky devil, where did you buy it?
Panamoz.
I was going to get it from e-infinity, but liked the idea of the three year transferable UK warranty.
I asked panamoz if they could match the e-infinity price, but they couldn't, they did offer me additional discount which means I paid £80 more than e-infinity which I felt was worth it to get the extra warranty.

Panamoz.
I was going to get it from e-infinity, but liked the idea of the three year transferable UK warranty.
I asked panamoz if they could match the e-infinity price, but they couldn't, they did offer me additional discount which means I paid £80 more than e-infinity which I felt was worth it to get the extra warranty.
I might try that on Panamoz but I'm a bit of a wimp when negotiating:D

“Cracking shot, with a good pose, colour & detail.

George.

support@panamoz.com

Sent a message to the above email address saying I was interested in the lens, quoted the e-infinity price and asked if there was anything they could do on price.
Simple as that :)

The reply I received was from Tina.
I emailed them this morning and got an immediate reply. However they only knocked off £30 which of course is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick as they say!
I'll go along with this as I much prefer the 3 year warranty. Thanks for the information though, most grateful.

Back