Eurofighter Typhoon Images 2012-2015

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
Never really posted in this section in the past, so here is a collection of images of one of my favourite aircraft. Captured between 2012 and 2015, from Coningsby to Lossiemouth, and the Mach Loop to Lowestoft.

Eurofighter Typhoon FGR.4 ZK313 W by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

Typhoon Duxford VE Day by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

ZK340 by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

Eurofighter Typhoon T3 ZJ812 BK by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

Eurofighter EF-2000 T3 ZJ813 BL by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

Typhoon by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

ZJ921 by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

Eurofighter Typhoon FGR.4 ZK307 O by Craig Hollis, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, very kind.

Great set. All very good.

(WB ?? Looks ok to me) but that’s my opinion.

Chris

Cheers Chris.

That's because there is nothing wrong with the white balance in the last pricture in my first post.

See the black and white markings on the side of the aircraft.

The fact is it was taken minutes before sunset at Lossiemouth in October during the most peachy light I have ever experienced which is why there is a warm cast to the shot.

Excellent set, no 2 is my fav but I like all of them. The WB looks out on 1 and 8.

Last edited:
Excellent set, no 2 is my fav but I like all of them. The WB looks out on 1 and 8.

Thanks Jon, 2 was taken at Duxford and is a pass I will not forget, it was shot at 400mm full frame which gives you and idea how close the jet was on full burner.

If anything the white balance on 1 and 8 is not warm enough. Perhaps, I should darken those images slightly to increase the warm saturation and show the time of day better, it was some of the softest, peachiest light I have photographed jets in. You would be mad to 'correct' the white balance in this situation IMO...

Back