Even more WEC - Silverstone

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hey All,

2017 is shaping up to be a busy year for me with full season accreditation for the British GT, so naturally I skived off the first round to work media for the WEC instead :confused: Some great threads already posted in here, hopefully I don't let the side down considering I don't have the safety net of saying the 'fence got in my way' anymore :\ I was a bit rusty... as always C&C more than welcome

1. Winner, Winner, Liquid, Dinner
Toyota Gazoo Racing - Sebastien Buemi (CHE) by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Ford (Eco?) Power

Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK - Ford GT #67 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. Porsche Pile On
Porsche LMP Team - Porsche 919 Hybrid #2 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. Mood lighting for the Signatech Alpine
Signatech Alpine Matmut - Alpine A470 Gibson #36 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. I like a wonky shot
AF Corse - Ferrari 488 GTE #51 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. Eh?
Toyota Gazoo Racing - Anthony Davidson (GBR) by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Aston Martin Racing - Aston Martin V8 Vantage #98 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. "Why did I put the wheel all the way over there"

G-Drive Racing - Oreca 07 Gibson #26 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

If my stupid captions captions (or photos) didn't put you off you can see a few more over here

Last edited:
That ford GT is a thing of beauty - great images, not a genre I have done but would love to one day :)

Brilliant set in my book! (y)(y)(y)

Top work Jonny, #2 & #7 are my favourites, some belters in your Flickr album too. Have a great season.

Top notch, I'm not a fan of mono, but those shots work really well.

Absolutely top notch as always. The pitlane shots take it for me, they're all excellent. #4 stands out, the processing on that is excellent

Top work Jonny, #2 & #7 are my favourites, some belters in your Flickr album too. Have a great season.

Cheers Neil, I'll do my best - maybe catch you at some point on my travels :D

Top notch, I'm not a fan of mono, but those shots work really well.

Haha glad to hear it, thanks

#3 is simply stunning!

Cheers dude

Thanks Gaz

Absolutely top notch as always. The pitlane shots take it for me, they're all excellent. #4 stands out, the processing on that is excellent

Cheers Richard, yep the pits has so many opportunities I was a bit spoilt for choice, even if I did look like the Canadian Michelin man in my crash helmet and oversized red and white loaned fireproofs :D

Brilliant set of photos. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 8 do it for me. Do you mind telling me what your settings were on 2? I know where the shot was taken from and assume (say) 70mm?? But would be very interested to know what sort of shutter speed to give that sharp car & background blur. Thanks. Stuart

cancel the 70mm guess!!! I've looked at some of my own shots at last years Classic from near the same spot and I was shooting at 100-120mm. Stuart

cancel the 70mm guess!!! I've looked at some of my own shots at last years Classic from near the same spot and I was shooting at 100-120mm. Stuart

Exif should all be on Flickr if you click through to the link, 1/20 85mm . Cheers for taking the time to comment [emoji106]

Amazing group of shots

Back