Everything wrong

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
It has been one of those weeks when everything related to photography has gone wrong.Everything has been too far away, hiding or simply too quick for me.....:)

Rather than sulk about it, I thought i`d post some of my dreadful attempts for a laugh.

Marsh Harriers approx. 5 million miles away being mobbed by the lapwings.

Harrierlapwingmob2.jpg

Marshharrier1.jpg

Awful attempts for the Reed Warblers.

ReedWarbler.jpg

ReedWarbler2.jpg

The Deer wouldn`t play.

Deer1-1.jpg

A simply dreadful attempt at a woodpecker.

Pecker.jpg

And finally, I couldn`t even nail this Thrush sat on a light near the millpond today.

Mistlethrush3.jpg

C&C not required, I know they are all crap............:LOL:

:D What can I say, a man after my heart :LOL:

Braver than me, and can I jyst say, some of your "crap" shots are better than my "great" shots :D

Gary.

I wish I'd had a bad week like yours as well as the cracking collection of shots on your website :)

Hey, I've never even seen a Marsh Harrier or a Reed Warbler, let alone having had the chance to snap them, so I'd be chuffed.(y)(y)

I quite like the reed warbler one... gotta take into account it's an action shot of sorts!

Small objects moving quickly are not a dream to photograph. I like most of these, though there does seem to be some noise in a lot of them. Were you shooting at a high ISO?

They may not be as good as the crevice in the glacier, but little is. Your standard is great and an aspiration for most of us.

I like the simplicity of the web site. The thumbnails don't work well on my monitor, but the full sized images are fine.

Last edited:
I know how you feel mate , i blame the likes of CT for posting great shots that make me want to try and match them :LOL::exit:

I know how you feel mate , i blame the likes of CT for posting great shots that make me want to try and match them :LOL::exit:

Spot on there mate.......:LOL:

I shall return to "Marsh Harrier" land next week and have another try, hopefully they will come a little closer.....:)

We all have days like that, you just appreciate the good days more when you get 'em. ;)

Hopefully my recent fleabay purchase will improve things.........;)

:) I'd still be pretty happy with the Reed Warbler.

I think it's the bad days that keep us going back for more.
Infact, when I have a good day, I always think that I could do better or I should have tried this, or done that...

Don't be coy now - spill the beanz. :cautious:

Have not picked it up yet mate, when I go to collect it and test it, then all shall be revealed......(y)

love number 1, Fracster(y)
they are all pretty good though also:clap:

Great attempt on the Harriers Ade, you should see what I produced recently :bang:

Great attempt on the Harriers Ade, you should see what I produced recently :bang:

I`m going back at the end of the week, full bag of sarnies, full flask of coffee and ,all being well, new lens. I`ll sit there all day if I have to and wait until they come closer and I can get better photos...........(y)

Small objects moving quickly are not a dream to photograph. I like most of these, though there does seem to be some noise in a lot of them. Were you shooting at a high ISO?

They may not be as good as the crevice in the glacier, but little is. Your standard is great and an aspiration for most of us.

I like the simplicity of the web site. The thumbnails don't work well on my monitor, but the full sized images are fine.

i agree.

if you were shooting at high ISO like 1400, youd just cause a lot of noises. keep it down to 400 and itll look great :)

Back