Exmoor Feline Selection

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
You did really well it’s not easiest place to photograph although they replaced a lot of glass this winter :)

You did really well it’s not easiest place to photograph although they replaced a lot of glass this winter :)

Thank you - tbh I quite often do better in places like Exmoor Zoo even though it may appear trickier than say, somewhere like Whipsnade. I love parks like Exmoor!!

Thank you - tbh I quite often do better in places like Exmoor Zoo even though it may appear trickier than say, somewhere like Whipsnade. I love parks like Exmoor!!
Me too we have season pass as for £30 a year it’s a no brainier and quite often just have lunch there and a quick walk to see our faves while passing :)

Silly really, Exmoor Zoo isn't that far away but we've never been up there! Different set of cats to Dartmoor or Paignton so must get up there after the tourist season.

Thanks for sharing these, Fi and prompting me/us to get up there!

Me too we have season pass as for £30 a year it’s a no brainier and quite often just have lunch there and a quick walk to see our faves while passing :)

Wish I lived close enough to do that!

Silly really, Exmoor Zoo isn't that far away but we've never been up there! Different set of cats to Dartmoor or Paignton so must get up there after the tourist season.

Thanks for sharing these, Fi and prompting me/us to get up there!

I would definitely recommend it - we've only been twice and it rained relentlessly on the first visit but we still really enjoyed it... although our second visit in the sun was obviously better! They have some unusual residents too - Fanaloka & Ring Tailed Cat spring to mind. Worth noting that they also have Sand, Fishing and Ruty Spotted cats and Lynx if felines are your thing.

Last edited:
Lovely set Fi.
2&4 are my favourites (y)

Lovely set Fi.
2&4 are my favourites (y)

Thank you - I'm always pleased to get a half decent shot of a Margay so 2 is my favourite :)

Back