Exmoor Foal

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
We had a trip out over Exmoor today so took the D7200 with 300 PF as its nice and small so does not wind the wife up, came across this beautiful foal. It decided to show off at one point and was skipping around etc until it looked tired and out of breath.

Quick gallop
Exmoor Foal (4) by Adam Sibbald, on Flickr

Couple of portraits
Exmoor Foal (3) by Adam Sibbald, on Flickr

Exmoor Foal (2) by Adam Sibbald, on Flickr

Thanks Liz it was so funny he was really showing off when we stopped like a puppy or cat does when it comes towards you then turns and bolts like "chase me" kept coming back doing same.

I want to know why any particular lens would "Wind your wife up" :p:p:p:p

Les

Nice shots by the way Adam ;)
Thanks Lez, she really does hate it if I take it as it ends up slowing our walk down or more importantly I end up not taking it out of the bag so don't take any pics ! its going up for sale shortly as it really is not getting any use it deserves think its been used less than 10 times since I purchased it last August :( and my photography has taken a hit as always want to wait for the right time etc which as we always know never really happens, my best photography looking back was with walk around type gear as it suits me better I think

My walk about gear is a Sony a77 Mk2 and a Tamron 150-600mm :D:D:D:D

Hey that's a nice walk around combo ;) I must admit if I take the d7200 and 300pf I take a lot more pics (not in same league as the 500 but at least I take some !) is even take a 300 2.8 if I had one as I could walk around with that and black rapid strap the 500 just too much for me :(

Thanks Lez, she really does hate it if I take it as it ends up slowing our walk down or more importantly I end up not taking it out of the bag so don't take any pics ! its going up for sale shortly as it really is not getting any use it deserves think its been used less than 10 times since I purchased it last August :( and my photography has taken a hit as always want to wait for the right time etc which as we always know never really happens, my best photography looking back was with walk around type gear as it suits me better I think

Get a new wife..... :D

(joking Mrs AdamSi)

Very cute foal too!

Hey that's a nice walk around combo ;) I must admit if I take the d7200 and 300pf I take a lot more pics (not in same league as the 500 but at least I take some !) is even take a 300 2.8 if I had one as I could walk around with that and black rapid strap the 500 just too much for me :(

you need a pack Mule Adam :D

I personally use a Landrover :p

Love the first Adam they are all cracking but the first with those front legs up is just wonderful. Well done mate light looks harsh I feel you did amazingly well

Interesting notes on the lenses aswell,I'd so like a 500 but walkabout suits me too. So many times i've said to myself I wouldn't have this or that shot if I was on a tripod even with a bigger lens. It's so difficult evaluating all this before purchase
many thanks for this post mate,little fella is adorable

take care

Stu

Back