Critique Exploring the LA River (& the surrounding area)

Name
Rowan
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,
Had a great cycle ride down the LA River the other day, the size and scale of the place really is breathtaking. Pretty obvious why they film so many car chases and adverts here! Comments and critique appreciated as always!
Rowan

17952334852_b5df3ea258_b.jpg

17767441518_022687402e_b.jpg

17334665433_c281d4c683_b.jpg

17334580493_dc948533e7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Changed my mind on the last shot, I much prefer this one!

No-one again? I don't really understand this

I do like these, the inclusion of a figure in them to give a sense of scale helps a lot.

No-one again? I don't really understand this
Unless your photographing light trails in front of Big Ben or some other viewpoint lacking in originality then this section doesn't get too excited.

I really like number 3. I would however clone out the photographer. Try it, adds some real mystique.

Unless your photographing light trails in front of Big Ben or some other viewpoint lacking in originality then this section doesn't get too excited.

I really like number 3. I would however clone out the photographer. Try it, adds some real mystique.

Thanks! I think that's a good summary of the Architecture & Urban thread, I get so frustrated when I see painfully mediocre, unoriginal photography racking up 20 replies and praise from all the members.

Back