Exporting images to Facebook

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
I've managed to link Lightroom to Flickr and successfully export a few trial photos. I'm taking hundreds of images at a big running event next week and would like to export from LR to my facebook a/c. Can't get any further than "Authorize on Facebook" clicked the okay button on "Read Terms" etc and nothing. It's just says that it can't be configured. Help.

Watching with interest.

When I've done it, I've always exported to a folder on my hard drive and then uploaded them from there. I've found Facebook can play up if you try to upload lots of photos, so usually I add them in stages. Sometimes I've waited while they all upload only for it to fail so I have to start again. It could be my internet that is the problem.

If I try to upload more than FB can cope with, I'm asked if I am a ROBOT. "Tick the boxes which have road signs in" "Tick the boxes which have cars in them" DRIVES me bokers.

I don't like putting them onto FB but it's a shoot for a sports event. What gets on my wires is when people ask, "Are the photos up yet?" I'll be spending from 9:30 in the morning to around 1:30pm snapping runners - home - photos on LR and ... then hours sorting through. "Not a flattering photo ..." "Couldn't you make it so that I look as though I'm RUNNING?" DRIVES ME SPARE.

Last edited:
same here at the moment I have always used LR to post to facebook but now not authorised and cannot get it to
(n)

I have to put them on the running events site to allow people to do some feedback. This usually entails of 1000's of people just "tagging" their mates who then whinge about something. One or two positives as well.

it's only recent, but now I just can't get it to work been on facebook deleting old apps I have not used for ages in case there was some sort of maximum but Lightroom was not even on the list has someone upset them?:(

Back