F16's over Belgium

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
It must have been a great experience!
BTW - super images!

Brilliant, what were you in?

+1 ^^^^^ to all of the above but as Gremlin says what were you in to get such a vantage point and PoV ?

PS and if you can tell us, how come the opportunity arose?

Brilliant, what were you in?
+1 ^^^^^ to all of the above but as Gremlin says what were you in to get such a vantage point and PoV ?

PS and if you can tell us, how come the opportunity arose?

Thanks guys, it was quite a trip.
The photoship we were in is a skyvan, around ten of us crammed in the back with the ramp up. Belgian pilots were brilliant, at one point i thought the F16 would be joining us in the back :)
Had two cameras with me, one with a 400mm f5.6 and the other with a 70-200mm f4.
Anyone can do this but its not cheap, google Aviation Photocrew

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it was quite a trip.
The photoship we were in is a skyvan, around ten of us crammed in the back with the ramp up. Belgian pilots were brilliant, at one point i thought the F16 would be joining us in the back :)
Had two cameras with me, one with a 400mm f5.6 and the other with a 70-200mm f4.
Anyone can do this but its not cheap, google Aviation Photocrew

Thanks for the back story.

Sounds like the Skyvan was flying fast and F16 possibly close to stall speed???

Brilliant shots and great to get the opportunity to fulfill an ambition.

fantastic shots :clap::clap::clap:
had a look on there site but no mention of cost
can you tell us what you paid for your trip ??

cheers

Awesome set, I suspect you thoroughly enjoyed yourself ;)

fantastic shots :clap::clap::clap:
had a look on there site but no mention of cost
can you tell us what you paid for your trip ??

cheers
Hi, Think it is a case of getting yourself on their register and then they will send you newsletters with all of their trips .
Prices are all dependant on what they are photographing, it is by no means cheap , I paid €800 and we were up in the air for approx an hour. Also take into account the cost of getting over to Belgium and the accommodation then you won't get much change out of 1k.
I classed this as a chance I n a lifetime opportunity so that is how I justified the cost, unfortunatley the bug has now bitten and I am trying everything I can to take part in more trips

Last edited:
as you say chance of a lifetime not many of your mates will have pics as amazing as yours well worth every penny.

Couple of "Excellent" shots John, with some fine detail.(y)

"It must have been a very rewarding experience for you"

George.

Back