ar11754.jpg

ar11766.jpg

ar11775.jpg

ar11782.jpg

ar11788.jpg

ar11790.jpg

ar11799.jpg

very good, i like the crash set, hes not happy is he

Really good shots, is the final photo Bruno Senna?

Answered my own question, Yes it is.. I saw him and the car at the GPMasters, he definately had the ability to live up to the family name.

KX7G7284.sized.jpg

very good, i like the crash set, hes not happy is he

i was right in front of him and it was all i could do not to laugh
he threw a proper wobbly once his car stopped.. the was slamming his helmet (oo-err) in his hands then he threw his steering wheel out, but because it was attached with a coiled cable it bungeed right back and hit him in the face (lucky he had his helmet on). then he got out, threw some more wobblies and sat in the bush

yup, thats bruno.. IMHO a little over-rated, but i'm in the minority there :)

good stuff Gary

what happened to the plane?!

not sure, i had to look twice at it to make sure i was seeing right!
they put it back up the right way in the afternoon and took it away. hopefully no one was hurt in it, but it certainly looked like it had rolled end over end and landed upside down.
i took about 10 photos of it - should have been concentrating on the cars really

I really like the 1st shot - slightly unusual and with the focus on the wheel, not the driver. The sense of speed is fantastic :clap:

Rich

Nice set of photos all round there Gary.

First one for me, very nice indeed :)

I really like the 1st shot - slightly unusual and with the focus on the wheel, not the driver. The sense of speed is fantastic :clap:

Rich

Just to add...I think the reason I like the 1st shot is that reminds me of the type of shot you'd see on an advertisement, Dell advert, that kind of thing. Very Pro looking (y)

oh p.s. - Carlos Checa fan eh ?. Reckon he'll be in World Superbike next year on a Ducati :thinking:

Just to add...I think the reason I like the 1st shot is that reminds me of the type of shot you'd see on an advertisement, Dell advert, that kind of thing. Very Pro looking (y)

oh p.s. - Carlos Checa fan eh ?. Reckon he'll be in World Superbike next year on a Ducati :thinking:

gotta love carlos, he aint the fastest but he's got big balls :) would be nice to see him on a winning bike whether motogp or SBK..
.. but to get back on topic:

thanks for the compliments.. would like to say i purposely blurred the helmet, but its a bit of pot luck at that speed.. in this photo i took about 1 sec before the other one i have everything blurred except the helmet

ar11755.jpg

gotta love carlos, he aint the fastest but he's got big balls :) would be nice to see him on a winning bike whether motogp or SBK..
.. but to get back on topic:

thanks for the compliments.. would like to say i purposely blurred the helmet, but its a bit of pot luck at that speed.. in this photo i took about 1 sec before the other one i have everything blurred except the helmet

ar11755.jpg

Yup, love that one also. It has the same 'feeling' about it (don't ask me to explain, I just like that look, superb colour too :clap: ).

re: Carlos - has had some great rides when I thought 'awesome' i.e. Suzuka in the torrential rain 2 or 3 years back - nearly made Rossi look average :shrug: . Always liked him myself, great rider and seems like a real nice bloke aswell. Has had his fair share of bad luck and injuries. Hope he does well in WSB if he goes there. Trouble is there's gonna be a LOT of top riders battling for factory rides next year.

Good captures, but some of them could benefit from a boost in PS.

you could be right, but i've never been sure whether too boost photos taken on grey days. my normal line of thought is that if it was a grey rainy day then think the photos should reflect that.
its all a matter of taste i guess

maybe the ones where you cant see its a rainy day (i.e. cant see rain or sky) then i'd be better off boosting them. after all if somoene sees the photo indepentant of the whole set then they wont know it was a grey day

feel free to give one a boost and post it

xynamic,
could'nt resist your invitation :) so had a go with your last photo.
levels > slight curve adjustment > slight increase in lightness

ar11755ver2.jpg

your photo was brill in the 1st place (y) (thats the bit that took the skill):)

Might be my monitor, but it looks a little better now to me.

Rich

Back