FA Cup as club photographer

Edit My Images
No
Hi ,,

Very confused at this point but if I am listed as a club photographer and my team are playing away in the FA Cup 1st round against a league 1 club . Can I still go and shoot as the club photographer with no data co license for this match as I am not attending as freelance. ??

Thanks Martin

My non-league club played at Bradford City in the FA Cup some years ago. I have a club licence, club secretary sorted things as usual, no problem at all.

You might want to check as you will probably need your own Public Liability Insurance, unless you are covered by your clubs insurance.

Something worth getting anyway.

Had a class day at Rochdale in the FA Cup. Thanks for the advice and was able to cover the game under the being the club photographer...

I was there last week.. they finally have a press room.. got free pie and brew before the checketrde trophy game on a cold wed evening :)

Yeh mate the pies were lovely . Same as me had a choice and all hot..nice old school ground. Doing Hartlepool v Gillingham in FA Cup Wednesday evening. Gorgeous pitch and flood lighting .

Yeh mate the pies were lovely . Same as me had a choice and all hot..nice old school ground. Doing Hartlepool v Gillingham in FA Cup Wednesday evening. Gorgeous pitch and flood lighting .

Yes decent even floodlighting at hartlepool.. been a while but thats what i remember most..... I will be in fleetwood for lancashire u14s football ..

Back