Family Shoot for a mate C&C welcome

Really like all of them! Lovely colours. Two immediate things jump out, though. On the last image on the bench you're a tad over-exposed. Rescuing the blown out bits on the top of the girl's heads and on their legs should not be difficult, though. In the second from last image I would probably have moved the hosepipe out of the way. :D The second image is really charming but the angle and position of the bench is playing havoc with my OCD. If that image was mine I'd probably use lens blur in PS to fade the background out as it's too distracting. Lovely set, though, well done.

Reactions: Jez
Really like all of them! Lovely colours. Two immediate things jump out, though. On the last image on the bench you're a tad over-exposed. Rescuing the blown out bits on the top of the girl's heads and on their legs should not be difficult, though. In the second from last image I would probably have moved the hosepipe out of the way. :D The second image is really charming but the angle and position of the bench is playing havoc with my OCD. If that image was mine I'd probably use lens blur in PS to fade the background out as it's too distracting. Lovely set, though, well done.

completely agree with your comments, i didn't even see that hose
DSC_8499-Edit.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_8499-Edit.jpg
    DSC_8499-Edit.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 8
Lovely moments captured. Like the framing and composition in #3 and colours in all. I think #2 need a bit more exposure added, I could be wrong as viewing these on the phone.

That's some good PS technique, Jez! And how nice is that image now?!! If I was the family you just photographed I'd be delighted with those shots.

thanks..its just content aware fill, one the most powerful and easy things to do in PS...it took 30 secs

Back