Farm foxes

flossyplops

Read my username twice. Don't get it wrong.
Name
Heidi
Edit My Images
Yes
A few foxes that visit our farm, I wonder if the two "funny" coloured ones are cubs, they seem very patchy as if their proper coat hasn't come through yet? The main fox is not worried by the camera going off at all but the other two are very jumpy.

_MG_3170%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_3152%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_3175%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_3176%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_3177%20-%20Copy.jpg

Lovely to see these, great opportunity you have there :)

Thanks for the comments, I see what you mean about being under exposed, I have the raw files so will see if I can brighten them up a bit. I watch them most evenings Craig, i'm in a hide so they cant see me but can obviously see and hear my camera but the main fox it never seems to faze. Just out of interest, they seem to have a routine, anytime from 7.30pm onwards they appear from the long grass and if I've put any scraps out for them they eat them then go up to the main farm for a drink out of a water hole which sends the Little Owls beserk (they drink quite close to Little Owls area) and I can hear the commotion from down the field so I use that as a time to leave the hide and nearly always bump into the fox as he's walking back down the track to the field. One of my friend is a freelance wildlife reporter/photographer for the East Anglian Daily Times, he spends quite a lot of time over my farm and has an article in the paper today on the fox hunting ban and the main fox in his pic is the same fox as in my first pic on this thread :)

Great photos there ....

They look like they are in good condition too.

Have foxes over the back of the car park at my flat as there is a no mans land of utter s*** that people have dumped there. but years they look a bit scraggy. a badger has taken up lodgings this year. got some photos of the foxes before, but no luck with mr/mrs badger

Back