Fast and not so furious

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Had another pleasant, enjoyable day at the Hawk Conservancy yesterday.
So chuffed to actually get a picture of the adorable Merlin in flight, not perfect but far better then the tail feathers or blank
screen I normally manage

16977151110_a697c8f62b_b.jpg

One from the end of the display

17163064242_b973a340e5_b.jpg

Just chilling in the sun

16976917208_b4c7c8c2a8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well caught Ingrid great shot:)
I bet they fly fast
Second one of him perched is excellent too

Thanks Pete :).
Yes they are fast and so tiny it's hard to see them let alone keep the camera on them :help:

Lovely little set. (y)

He's a stunning lad, been donkeys since I've been down there so good to see he's flying again :) Not the easiest to get in flight so cracking shot on no.1.

Must get some time off work to head down :)

Lovely little set. (y)
Thanks Neal :)

He's a stunning lad, been donkeys since I've been down there so good to see he's flying again :) Not the easiest to get in flight so cracking shot on no.1.
Must get some time off work to head down :)

Hello Ryan, long time no see, how are things ?
It has changed so much recently, definitely worth a visit, I will get some more pics soon.
They have flown the Merlin that last couple of times I've been there, first time I've actually got a half decent
picture though :ROFLMAO:

I've been mad with work so not made it down much, I did a half day experience there last month and have a full day booked later in the year after winning their photographer of the year/best action shot for 2013. Rigging now mainly is drifting if I can get out of the office so all good :)

I've only see the merlin twice and he is a nightmare to get sharp.

Back