Fast cars, Sunshine and stripes

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Was lucky enough to spend last weekend in the south of France for the FIA WEC Prologue at circuit Paul Ricard

FIA WEC Prologue-19.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

FIA WEC Prologue-2.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

FIA WEC Prologue-26.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

FIA WEC Prologue-24.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

FIA WEC Prologue-3.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

FIA WEC Prologue-25.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

FIA WEC Prologue-2.jpg by fozzyimages, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, more on my Flickr and complete album at Flagworld.com

Some great images there. The mono #2 works for me and the simplicity of #4.

Mega set. Saw some of them popping up on Flickr during the week....they're all top notch, but I'd go for the low angle and composition of 1 & the message and detail in 4.

Thank you turnfive.

Paul.

Quality set and all belting shots :) but you have absolutely nailed the colours in them all (y)

Clive

Lovely set and wets my appetite for the weekend, I just hope the sun shines at some point on Sunday. The latest breed of P1s do look odd from the front which really shows in #1, I like the mono in #2, it really suites the pit action.

17.3 degrees!! i left two days before that and it was 7 degrees and raining.

Yea, I heard it was wet and cold for the ELMS boys! Friday was unbelievably windy but Saturday was really nice.

Paul.

Lovely set and wets my appetite for the weekend, I just hope the sun shines at some point on Sunday. The latest breed of P1s do look odd from the front which really shows in #1, I like the mono in #2, it really suites the pit action.

Cheers Paul, the Audi has some kind of aero cut out in the front which sets it apart from Porsche and Toyota.

Paul.

Back