Father Christmas came early

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
So I now have a SplashArt Water Drop which I accidentally ordered for my self and it turned up before 25 Dec, so clearly needed a play with it this weekend. A bit hit and miss prentlyly, but it does appear to be something you can repeat and improve on. First couple that I was reasonably satisfied with:

8N2A1055-1-2 by Mr Seahorse, on Flickr

8N2A1114-1-2 by Mr Seahorse, on Flickr

of course now all I have to look forward to on 25 December is new socks and slippers...:thinking:

I had to google splash art water kit as I hadn't a clue what it was. Nice cool boys toy :) and the images you have posted are really nice as well, couple of spots/blemishes need touching out though.

Out of interest, is it just water this works with or can you use other liquids with varying viscosity ????

I had to google splash art water kit as I hadn't a clue what it was. Nice cool boys toy :) and the images you have posted are really nice as well, couple of spots/blemishes need touching out though.

Out of interest, is it just water this works with or can you use other liquids with varying viscosity ????
You can use others from what I am reading, but the worry then is clogging the nozzle. I didn't go mad in post hence the spots, just wanted to get some results out.

IMG_1314.jpgthis what I did using mine before I sold it on here, milk works well and you use a thickening gel quick google will find one that works.

I like the first one.

I like the second one for how close it is (or cropped), would have loved it if the whole reflection was in there as well [emoji14]

Great shots :)
I am going to shoot tonight with the drops nearer the back to try and get the reflection

Back