Favourites from Southport

Edit My Images
No
As well as my shots of the Red Arrows on another thread I quite liked these few - it was a great place to practice and I ended up stood next to a very knowledgeable bloke who knew his planes and had cycled down from Longridge for the day - which helped me improve my ID skills... C&C welcome - I just used "bird in flight type settings" as that's what I normally shoot... The Vulcan was mesmerising and the Typhoon literally shook the ground. DSC_2314.jpg DSC_0895.jpg DSC_0646.jpg DSC_1091.jpg

Some good stuff there. I was thinking of going, but memories of the crush getting away from the place last year put me off. I've often thought that Typhoon doesn't really need weaponry - surely the sight and sound of half a dozen of them approaching an enemy bunker would be enough to see them off.

Last edited:
The traffic was a bit poor - on the way I parked at Ainsdale beach and walked the 2 miles or so as it looked like it was going to be quicker than sitting in the queue!

#1 Eurofighter for me… looks like an official Air Force poster (without the scribble!).

Thank you Kodiak, by the way I have found your other comments [on other posters threads] to be very useful.

Back