Feeding the ducks in the rain.

Name
April 2008
Edit My Images
No
Ok, just dipping my toes in the 'birds' forum and thought I'd start off with hopefully something simple. Stationery birds. Yep, should be able to get them in focus. All shot with the 100mm Prime, and most pretty much as taken with very little cropping (none on pic #4), except for pic #3. You can see the rain coming down in #2.

As now is usual for me, click to see larger ones on my Flickr. :)

Feedback most appreciated as I've never tried anything like this before.

I like those. Particularly no3.

Thanks for looking jgs :)

Anyone else? Could do with some comments here, and there's even a lack of viewings. Is the subject matter just way too boring and commonplace?

Any thoughts or comments, even negative, greatly appreciated.

The head shot of the goose is just about spot on,IMO.

The female mallard has a strange green colour on the back of her head, dunno what it is, but it doesn`t look right....:shrug:

The two shots of the male are ok, they would look better if you could get down to thier level ..............(y)

The female mallard has a strange green colour on the back of her head, dunno what it is, but it doesn`t look right....:shrug:

Is that the duck in the water? Hmmm, dunno what that is either, but it's the bird's colouring and nothing 'artificial' as far as I can see.

The two shots of the male are ok, they would look better if you could get down to thier level ..............(y)

Will wait til a dry day for that :)

Many thanks for taking the time to look though :)

Probably the light on her head has caught the feathers just so, no worries.....:)

Back