Feeling like crap

P

Pook

ANyone got any remedies for a cold that actually work??? Tried everything from 1000mg of vitamic C... just made me need the toilet more... camomile tea.. made me want the toilet more... and hot whiskey... you guessed it... :LOL:

Off to bed peeps... pity, as it's a lovely day. Be thinking of me when you're all shooting in the sunshine :crying:

A pint of tea (hot), 2 pints of water, 2 paracetamol and a cork.

More whisky, it won't cure it but you will forget about it :wink:

Lemon and honey with a small amount of really hot water..drink it fast to make you sweat and stay warm/hot.

Hope you are feeling better soon, its crap when you fell less than 100% and us boys always seem to cope less well than the women, although they will complain more :LOL:

It just so happens I have the very thing. I promise you this will help and if you take it on regular intervals you will never become the victim of colds and flu again, or at least you will not suffer so bad.
Echinacea…pronounced echinaysha, you can buy it in any health store. It comes in liquid form or tablets to my knowledge, it’s not expensive. Echinacea is a plant and they extract whatever from it, totally herbal it was recommended to me by a friend who is practising herbal remedies and such. She has her own business and making a good living from it.
I always suffered everytime the kids come in with a cold, I caught it, but being a bloke it was always 100 times worse. The liquid tastes like puke but you dilute it in water 3 drops or so, I only take it once a month so it lasts a while and the same with the tablets.
It helped me, hope it helps you.
Ken.
:)

KenCo1964 said:
It just so happens I have the very thing. I promise you this will help and if you take it on regular intervals you will never become the victim of colds and flu again, or at least you will not suffer so bad.
Echinacea…pronounced echinaysha, you can buy it in any health store. It comes in liquid form or tablets to my knowledge, it’s not expensive. Echinacea is a plant and they extract whatever from it, totally herbal it was recommended to me by a friend who is practising herbal remedies and such. She has her own business and making a good living from it.
I always suffered everytime the kids come in with a cold, I caught it, but being a bloke it was always 100 times worse. The liquid tastes like puke but you dilute it in water 3 drops or so, I only take it once a month so it lasts a while and the same with the tablets.
It helped me, hope it helps you.
Ken.
:)

I have a friend who recommended that to me once, I had a cold at the time and was feeling pretty low but remember it tasting rather fouls as you say. I don't know if it helped but my cold obviously went. I didn't know that it is recommended to take on a monthly basis as a preventative though. I guess you learn something new everyday :)

Steve said:
I didn't know that it is recommended to take on a monthly basis as a preventative though. I guess you learn something new everyday :)
Yeh it is more prevention than cure and supposed to be more than monthly but that is how often i take it and only when i remember, sometimes only when i'm feeling a little down. But good stuff.

it boosts white blood cells i think which fight germs? something like that. Unfortunately i'm no doctor, although i've played a few times. :LOL:

KenCo1964 said:
it boosts white blood cells i think which fight germs? something like that. Unfortunately i'm no doctor, although i've played a few times. :LOL:

:LOL: Thanks Ken, that made me laugh :p

Got some Echinacea here, you can buy it in Tescos but as Kenco says it's prevention not cure.

Back