Female Panther chameleon

She is a pretty girl. A couple of years ago i had the fortune of visiting madagascar where chameleons are very common. Do you have a pair? # 3 my fav :)

She is a pretty girl. A couple of years ago i had the fortune of visiting madagascar where chameleons are very common. Do you have a pair? # 3 my fav :)
Thanks! She is my only chameleon. I have had several over the years, my favourite being my Jackson's chameleon, Monty.

Stunning creatures. When my father was in the army the regiment returned from a tour in Kenya and brought back some Chameleons in their suit cases. He was given a female , urm can't remember what it was , perhaps a lined Chameleon, very drab but gave birth to 10 live young which sadly all died. The mother lived for quite a few years living on our net curtain and jade plant in the window :) One day i would love to have one as a pet again.

Blimey! He was lucky she lived so long without UVB lighting and supplements we now have in the hobby! There's been a lot of research into their care since those days. Your father could well have brought back a female T. J. Xantholophus, the females like my male above don't have horns. It could also have been a Rudis chameleon as they are live bearers too.

I always get antsy when I see people posting photos of their chams in the garden or outside , I know a guy that took his outside for some photos and a bird took off with it !

I am always right there with them. Never let any of them climb higher than I can reach. They would never, ever be left unattended outside.

I am always right there with them. Never let any of them climb higher than I can reach. They would never, ever be left unattended outside.

The guy was there , had it on a branch or something about chest height taking a photo and a bird just grabbed it and went !

Back