Fence To infinity

I was in two minds if I liked that darker post that's closest to the viewer and covered it over to see what happened. I think the darker post is needed as it gives the eye a starting point to start looking from so it adds to the composition. The angle of the fence and that arch is fantastic!

I like the minimalism of the shot, and how the fence disappears into the misty whiteness. Nice.

Did you mean "infinity", Paul?
Thank you for the correction (y)

I like that - very simple & clean.
Cheers Toni

I was in two minds if I liked that darker post that's closest to the viewer and covered it over to see what happened. I think the darker post is needed as it gives the eye a starting point to start looking from so it adds to the composition. The angle of the fence and that arch is fantastic!

I wasn't sure either although I'm still undecided if to clone out the fencing to the post on the r/h/s?

Simplicity. Works well Paul.

Thanks David.

I like the minimalism of the shot, and how the fence disappears into the misty whiteness. Nice.

Cheers Steve, I wanted the fog to clear to show the end of the fence which actually rises above the fence line, but could quite get it.

I was just about to say that and then saw your post :)

Cheers Lez

Reminds me of sheet music...
Thanks BOADC

“Excellent” shot Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Love that shot Paul!

Back