Ferrero rocher

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a bit of experimenting with a close up of my fave chocs using my Olympus digital :)

Ferrero_rocher_edit_copy2.jpg

Let me know your thoughts please!

I like the idea, looks a little soft but could be because of resizing also not to keen on the really bright highlights :s

I like the idea, looks a little soft but could be because of resizing also not to keen on the really bright highlights :s

I agree and there's some distracting issues in the background which need cloned out.

Thanks for comments guys. I agree with your observations. I tried to darken the distractions in the background and ended up with the harsh highlighting as a consequence. :bonk:

Thanks for comments guys. I agree with your observations. I tried to darken the distractions in the background and ended up with the harsh highlighting as a consequence. :bonk:

Try the clone stamp tool, burn tool or healing brush tool. One or all of these will be enough to get rid of them.(y)

Following a bit of cloning and burning.

Ferrero_rocher_edit_copy_copy1.jpg

Any better or am I flogging a dead horse?

As if by magic - it's gone(y)

Ta! for my 500th post by the way(y). I'm now a Forum Regular:banana::woot:

That is a lot better Like your idea if you do it again try one with the wrapper off then eat it when your done:LOL:
Bob(y)

Well done DD with the reflective wrappings not to blow them totally. Looks yummy too :LOL:

Back