Festival of Speed Friday

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Super set. #2 & 3 are my favourites. 2 is just so well noticed.

Great set, Chris. I like Bill Shepherd's Galaxie - there are some corkers in your Flickr album too. Shows me that I need to look at things differently when I attend events like this

Great set, Chris. I like Bill Shepherd's Galaxie - there are some corkers in your Flickr album too. Shows me that I need to look at things differently when I attend events like this

To be fair this was my 11th year attending on the Friday, looking for different is kinda the default at this stage! Planning Thursday and Friday next year, going to leave the long lens at home one day to really push myself in the paddock and around the static stuff.

What's Thursday like ? Busy ? Lots on track ? I'm also thinking of 2 days next year

What's Thursday like ? Busy ? Lots on track ? I'm also thinking of 2 days next year

They've expanded it to basically be a proper day now, the road and supercars run up the hill, as do some rally cars and other things. Basically everything but the race cars etc. It's kinda what Friday used to be like but much more chilled out.

Superb set, they're all fantastic shots. #2 stands out as being something a bit different

10 & 12 for me but a cracking set all round.

Never been, always fancied it... wondered about the Revival meet in september. Have you done that before, any good?

10 & 12 for me but a cracking set all round.

Never been, always fancied it... wondered about the Revival meet in september. Have you done that before, any good?

Never been to the Revival, but I've done the Members' Meeting a couple of times now which is incredible, basically a mix of the FoS and Revival but with way, way less people there as they heavily restrict ticket numbers. Comfortably the best motorsport event I've ever attended.

You always manage to produce a good set from the FoS well done again Chris. The first three work very well , I like #7 for the expression captured on the driver's face and #8 for the natural framing of the GT1, #11 is cool and #12 is only spoilt by the driver's lack of period helmet.

Love 3 & 8. Number 8 is a stunner for me. Would be happy to have that on the wall.

Thanks all, need to hit the rally stage next year and spend even more time in the paddock. Thurs+Fri looks a certainty!

Back