few from today

Paul tricky to be accurate I know you made this in low ligh tbut not alot of info on techs,bar usual brit light and high iso, I have a hunch you could have pushed the exposure more and this might have helped,as I say tricky little info and no expert talking. Just going off my own experiences of so oft shooting when really the light is horrible,but I'm too mad to care.

I've actually just said the same thing to myself mate, after looking at my own efforts from today. Getting that exp pushed to the right is so important when pushing iso,leastways with the tool i use don't crop either frame it and bag it.

Ha I do like your tits mate,sorry but someone way always going there,just a shame really both on same perch,but the head and eye are cracking in both frames.

It's an art form trying to make images in our winter I often feel so much grey so little light,I really feel that pushing exp so you are just a gnats off blowing the blinkies is the way forward pull it back later mate it will look washed out on your screen , but you will have the most data to work with plus lack of noise that will help you so much

might be wrong here bro but worth a pop

stu

iso 3200 was used on the tits did not up the exposure in photoshop just the highlights and shadows then tried to reduce the noise.
the only cropped image was the king fisher

Back