Yes
Here are some feathered friends....

98986998.jpg

98986997.jpg

98986996.jpg

98986994.jpg

Comments welcomed...

Shutterman:wave:

Much as I like the feet of #1, I much prefer the swan in action.

I did not think many would like that one... but I found the texture and colours interesting...

Shutterman

You were right to find them interesting. They work well for me.

shame the DOF is lacking in the first or it would have been a great "footnote" ahem :coat:

It is a shame... I forgot to check the aperture when I took the shot and by the time I realised he was off in to the water again...

Shutterman

I'm intrigued by #1 and don't know what the bird is that they're attached to.

I like the swan too.

I'm intrigued by #1 and don't know what the bird is that they're attached to.

I like the swan too.

I am not up to much when naming birds however I have some shots of the entire bird so will post one tomorrow...

Shutterman

The shot of the Coot's feet is great ..... always find them fascinating ..... shame about the depth of field but plenty of them about so can always be taken again. :)

The Mallard shot is nice.

The others don't do it for me i'm afraid. Nothing wrong with the shots, just that i prefer to see the subject in context and not isolated like most shots taken of birds are.

The shot of the Coot's feet is great ..... always find them fascinating ..... shame about the depth of field but plenty of them about so can always be taken again. :)

The Mallard shot is nice.

The others don't do it for me i'm afraid. Nothing wrong with the shots, just that i prefer to see the subject in context and not isolated like most shots taken of birds are.

Many thanks for the comments and taking the time to look

Shutterman

Four lovely images SM ... (y) ... and taking the feet of the Coot is certainly a different perspective that makes for an intriguing image ... ;)

:p

Back