Few recent shots

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
All shot with the Venus 60mm

Few for fun but any tips for PP or critique is much appreciated. I know its a bit of a mixed bag but catching up with PP. :D

1. Tidy Up

IMG_4648
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. Easter Egg Hunt

IMG_4485
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_4484
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. Sharing is caring :D

IMG_4504
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Sister and her Fella... Whose is bigger?

IMG_5197
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_4675
by bthomas124, on Flickr

7. Next Olympian

IMG_5209
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_5328
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Last edited:
Really nice set and great to see the Venus in another use other than macro (y)
No 4 has great colour but all anyway are nice and sharp

heheheh, i love the sister and fella comparison.

The others are very cutesy, you must be a very proud dad - number 4 is the winner for me - heart melting :)

Thanks mate much appreciated was a heart warming moment as Heidi had no clue what was going on and Darcie was finding all the eggs and the ocassional one would get put in Heidi's basket.

Good set Bryn, I especially like the natural pose in the 2nd and the humour in the 5th.

Good set Bryn, I especially like the natural pose in the 2nd and the humour in the 5th.

Many thanks Steve, #2 was a fluke shot to be honest she was flying around the garden and didn't stop for a second so was very lucky to get that one.

I like the 1st the best, many good captions for that one.I also like the humour on pic 5

Good set

I actually like the last one the most. The glow from the phone reminds me of my kids at bedtime with their tablets.

That last one is a superb image! Great use of the screen's lighting. Fabulous atmosphere. Even quite topical too.

I like the 1st the best, many good captions for that one.I also like the humour on pic 5

Yeah... but that's not my forte. Want to share yours?

Good set

I actually like the last one the most. The glow from the phone reminds me of my kids at bedtime with their tablets.

Thanks very much was suprised how well it came out tbh may camera is not great with noise above ISO 400 but don't think this is too bad at ISO 1600

That last one is a superb image! Great use of the screen's lighting. Fabulous atmosphere. Even quite topical too.

Many thanks David, much appreciated.

I like the composition of 3 and 6, nice shots :)

Thank you for your comment.

Back